It will only cause you pain.
To give a brief description of the problems I had:
- Apache is horribly slow. To the point that some RSS readers were having problems subscribing to my blog.
- Apache setup is weird, and causes all sorts of problems.
- FTP access is mind-boggling slow, only allows one connection at a time, and at one point, wouldn’t let me download directories.
- MySQL is sickeningly slow.
- More expensive than better hosts.
- Really bad web interface for site management.
Now, I’m happily away from them. Never again.